Sunday 15 December 2013

Rahber Moments

Hello team foodie,

Today's post is not about food safety or nutrition but healthy minds and happy society. I am sharing with you my experience of being a Rahber (mentor) of seven school girls. I have just completed Rahber cycle 14. It is the most inspiring, exciting and joyous experience of my life. Rahber progamme by The Citizens Foundation-TCF is life transforming not only for students but mentors as well. I joined this programme to pay back to the society but instead mentees helped me develop grateful attitude. In just seven saturdays, I have met two real life heros, many friends, re-lived my childhood, learned the recipe of life and loads more. 

Because pictures say more than words, I am sharing glimpse of my Rahber journey with mentees, co-mentors and coordinators.


Exposure trip at IBA
Recipe of life


Discussing the importance of balance in life with the help of birynai ingredients.

What else you can expect from a food technologist! :)
Pledge activity
Hands made gifts by my mentees



If you want to mentor young children in need of some guidance, register for Rahbar sessions today.

Cheers!






Photo credits: Mind Vision Artwork & NK Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment